On completion, candidates will be competent to provide services including;
- Advise Client on Beauty Products and Services
- Design and Apply Make Up
- Eyelash Extensions
- Selling Retail Products
- Workplace Health Safety & Security
- Produce Visual Merchandising Displays
Assessment methods may include:
- Written and oral assessment
- Demonstration/ Observation
- Scenarios/ Roleplay
- Portfolio of evidence
- Workplace case studies
Students have access to a fully equipped salon services environment (simulated) for practical demonstration and observations of all appropriate units throughout the course.
Practical tasks will be set for each student that relate to the course structure.
ACCEND has the Hair and Beauty services open to public, where students are able to maintain their skills required to successfully complete this qualification. An assortment of assessment methods structures this qualification including Practical Observation, Written Assessment, Project and observations while student is attending to an actual client in the salon.
All practical demonstrations will be observed by a ACCEND Trainer/Assessor.
In meeting their obligations to train a trainee, our ACCEND will ensure that:
- The student has access to the full range of settings / experiences required to develop competencies in all aspects of beauty services
- The student has access to the full range of tools and equipment commonly used by workers employed in hair and beauty industry
- The student will be instructed and supervised by a suitably-qualified and experienced person.