We have published the following reports with data and our fees to provide transparency on Accend’s ongoing performance. This will support students to make an informed decision in choosing Accend as a quality provider of training and education. If you have any questions regarding this, do not hesitate to contact us.
Australian Skills Quality Authority Certificate of Registration
Quality Indicators Reports:
- Quality Indicator Report 2020
- Quality Indicator Report 2019
- Quality Indicator Report 2018
- Click here for the most recent Learner Engagement and Employer Satisfaction Survey Results for 2017
- Click here for the most recent Learner Engagement and Employer Satisfaction Survey Results for 2016
- Click here for the most recent Learner Engagement and Employer Satisfaction Survey Results for 2015
Enrolments and Completions
The data for Accend’s enrolments and completions come from the National Centre for Vocational Education and Research (NCVER) and can be viewed on the MySkills website via the following link:
The student tuition fee is indicative only and subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student kits and materials fees.